2021 HMA Scholarship
HMA will be awarding $1,000 scholarships to two current Hmong college students who are actively pursuing plans to attend medical school and $1,500 scholarships to two current Hmong medical students who are interesting in serving the Hmong community.
The selection of scholarship recipient is based on:
- Strong evidence of interest in medicine
- Strong evidence of plans to attend medical school or is currently enrolled in medical school.
- Academic achievement
- Any Hmong student who demonstrates excellence and perseverance in academics, demonstrates humanity, integrity, and strength of character and have an earnest hope of becoming a compassionate doctor
- Scholarship awardees must be actively attending an accredited four-year college/university or medical school in the United States of America.
- Scholarships are not renewable.
Please answer the following:
Full Name, Age, College/Medical School Name, Year Matriculated in College/Medical School, Anticipated Graduation Year.
- Why do you want to be a doctor?
- Describe how you demonstrate excellence and perseverance in academics and service.
- Describe how you demonstrate humanity, integrity and strength of character.
- (Medical Students): What are your plans after medical school? Describe how you will continue to serve the Hmong community as a Hmong medical doctor.
- Submit a video (MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video must be in Hmong and/or English.
- Video length should be no longer than 8 minutes.
- If recording on your phone, record in landscape mode (not vertical).
- Must submit your video from your school email.
- Due: October 10, 2021 11:59 PM CST
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us via facebook or email email@example.com